General Adventure Park Rules
To Climb in The Park You Must:
- Be at least 5 years old and capable of performing specific safety related tasks independently.
- 5-6 year olds must be accompanied by an adult at a 1 adult to 1 child ratio on Purple trails in The Aerial Forest Park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms
When you come for your first climb of the year, please complete the Park’s waiver online, using the link provided in your confirmation email. For all under the age of 18, this is particularly important because we must have a parent/guardian signature on this year’s release. If your parent/guardian will not be at the park to sign have them complete the waiver in advance online.
Age Recommendations for Each Trail:
Our 16 trails are rated at 6 different levels of challenge, with age requirements for each level.
“Supervised”: An adult (18+) must be present to observe climbers from the ground (observer passes are free).
“With Adult”: An adult (18+) must accompany children on the aerial trails—max. 2 children per adult.
Ages 5-6: Must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the aerial trails at all times – max. 2 children per adult.
While in the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- We recommend starting with a purple, yellow or green course. A blue course should be completed before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- No sandals or flip-flops, you must wear closed-toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring to the park, dispose of any trash in the proper containers.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park and the Aquarium grounds. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.