General Adventure Park Rules
To Climb in The Park You Must:
- Be at least 5 years old and capable of performing specific safety related tasks independently.
- 5-6 year olds must be accompanied on each trail by an adult (age 18+) – max. 2 children per adult.
- Read and/or understand all instructions.
- Participate in a brief training session for use of Park safety gear and climbing equipment.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms
Every climber must have a waiver on file. Use the waiver link in your confirmation email to complete the online waiver. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18.
Age Recommendations for Each Trail:
Our 15 trails are rated at 6 different levels of challenge, with age requirements for each level.
|5-6||With Adult||With Adult||With Adult||X||X||X|
“Supervised”: An adult (18+) must be present to observe climbers from the ground (observer passes are free).
“With Adult”: An adult (18+) must accompany children on the aerial trails—max. 2 children per adult.
Ages 5-6: Must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the aerial trails at all times – max. 2 children per adult.
While in the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a purple or yellow course. A blue course should be completed before going on any black course. You must be at least 15 years old to attempt the Double Black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- No sandals or flip-flops, you must wear closed-toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring to the park, dispose of any trash in the proper containers.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park and the Aquarium grounds. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.