The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium
801 General Booth Boulevard
Marsh Pavilion Construction Information:
The Adventure Park is open during the construction of the Aquarium’s Marsh Pavilion which begins May 6. The entrance gate to The Adventure Park is located to the right of the Marsh Pavilion building.
Limited parking is available at the Marsh Pavilion, 801 General Booth Blvd. Additional overflow parking is available across from the Main Aquarium Building, 717 General Booth Blvd. You will walk south along the scenic trail parallel to General Booth Blvd. The walk takes approximately 5 minutes to the Marsh Pavilion.
Getting to The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium
The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium is located in Virginia Beach, VA, just one mile south of the resort area.
- From Interstate 64, take I-264 East towards the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, exiting on the Birdneck Road exit (exit number 22).
- Bear right off the exit ramp, merging with Birdneck Rd.
- Continue south until you reach General Booth Blvd.
- Turn left onto General Booth Blvd.
- The Marsh Pavilion, The Adventure Park’s Primary Entrance, is approximately 1/2 mile on the left and the Bay & Ocean Pavilion is 1/2 mile further north on the left. You can start your adventure at either building!
Trolley Service (Summer Only)
Guests can catch a trolley to the Marsh Pavilion entrance to the Aquarium and The Adventure Park wherever they see a VB Wave sign. Trolleys make stops at the Bay & Ocean Pavilion every 15 minutes between the hours of 8AM and 9PM daily. Fees apply. NOTE: During construction, the trolley is NOT stopping at the Marsh Pavillion.
Hampton Roads Transit
Guests can ride the HRT to the Main entrance of the Aquarium (building 717) and walk 5 minutes to The Adventure Park. Buses can be boarded from anywhere in Hampton Roads wherever there is an HRT sign. Bus service at the Aquarium can be found outside the entrances to the Bay & Ocean Pavilion where HRT signs are located. Fees apply. To learn more about HRT routes and times call (757) 222-6100 for more assistance. NOTE: During construction, the HRT is NOT stopping at the Marsh Pavillion.