The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium
801 General Booth Boulevard
Getting to The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium
The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium is located in Virginia Beach, VA, just one mile south of the resort area.
- From Interstate 64, take I-264 East towards the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, exiting on the Birdneck Road exit (exit number 22).
- Bear right off the exit ramp, merging with Birdneck Rd.
- Continue south until you reach General Booth Blvd.
- Turn left onto General Booth Blvd.
- The Marsh Pavilion, The Adventure Park’s Primary Entrance, is approximately 1/2 mile on the left and the Bay & Ocean Pavilion is 1/2 mile further north on the left. You can start your adventure at either building!
Trolley Service (Summer Only)
Guests can catch a trolley to the Marsh Pavilion entrance to the Aquarium and The Adventure Park wherever they see a VB Wave sign. Trolleys make stops at the Bay & Ocean Pavilion and Marsh Pavilion every 15 minutes between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily. Fees apply.
Hampton Roads Transit
Guests can ride the HRT to the Marsh Pavilion entrance to the Aquarium and The Adventure Park from anywhere in Hampton Roads. Buses can be boarded wherever there is an HRT sign. Bus service at the Aquarium can be found outside the entrances to the Bay & Ocean Pavilion or the Marsh Pavilion where HRT signs are located. Fees apply. Visit the Hampton Roads Transit website to learn more about HRT routes and times, or call (757) 222-6100 for more assistance.