Adventure Awaits You in the Trees: The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium!
Zip Line Virginia: What is an Adventure Park?
Through December 15
- Open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 9 am–7 pm
- Reserve Group Climbing by calling 757-385-4947
December 16–January 2:
- Open Daily 9 am–7 pm
- Monday, December 19: Park closes at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24): Park closes at 5 pm
- Christmas Day (Sunday, December 25): Park is closed
- New Years Eve (Saturday, December 31): Park closes at 5 pm
- New Years Day!!!! OPEN 9 am–7 pm
January & February Hours:
- Fridays–Sundays: Open 9 am–7 pm
- Also Open on School Holidays.
All listed dates and hours are subject to change.
Call (757) 385-4947 for up-to-the-minute on Park hours.
Rockin’ Around the Treetops!–December 23 & 24!
‘Tis the Season to use Trolleys! Zip line and Climb to escape the holiday bustle.
Need to capture some sanity while the kids wait for Santa? Join us for music and sip on free hot chocolate.
You may find your last-minute stocking-stuffer in the Adventure Park store!
Zip ‘N’ Jam!–December 30 & 31!
Ring Out the Old Year with One Last Climbing Adventure!
Wear your holiday jammies and jam out to music while you climb. Enter our photo contest, sip free hot chocolate, and end 2016 on an adventurous note.
Join the Adventure Bowl–New Year’s Day!
(Shoulder Pads NOT Required.)
Why park in front of the TV when you can toss footballs at targets while zipping through the trees!?
Join us New Year’s Day for crazy treetop contests and a chance to win Adventure Park swag.
Birthday Party Packages:
The Virginia Beach Adventure Park provides the Best Birthday Party Venue in the Tidewater Area. Families and friends love this active, unique adventure birthday party experience. Schedule a party in the Adventure Forest for ages 8 – 15 (adults love to celebrate here too!). Or hold a party for kids ages 5 – 9 in the Labyrinth – a self-contained climbing area built to scale for our youngest climbers. Our 2-hour birthday parties include:
- An Adventure Park T-shirt for the Guest of Honor;
- Goodie bags for climbing guests;
- All necessary climbing equipment, a safety briefing and practice time;
- A reserved picnic table: and
- No charge for non-climbing participants.
Prices start at $35/person with a minimum number of 10 climbers. Additional climbers can be added!
Climb a lot?
Check out our Membership Packages page for unlimited climbing and punch card membership packages.